Ditto supports being configured for specific applications to work in a different manner – all you need to do is to update the registry in the correct way.
How to do it?
- Save the below into a file named
- Execute the file and choose Yes when prompted
- Open the registry editor (Start -> Run -> regedit)
- Navigate to
- If the Key PasteStrings does not exist, create it: Right-Click on Ditto -> New -> Key -> Name it as ‘PasteStrings’
- Add a new value for SecureCRT:
- Right-Click on PasteStrings -> New -> String Value -> Name it as ‘SecureCRT.exe’
- Double click on the new value, and give Value Data the value
Either way you do it – the change is immediate, no need for a restart.